Yours can be a lonely road. Don’t go it alone.
Managing an intranet, collaboration platform, or digital workplace programme for a large organization can be a lonely, thankless task —and it’s growing more complex every year.
An expert partner to drive change and success
The Digital Workplace Group provides
independent expertise to large organizations to help them
advance their intranets and broader digital workplaces.
Industry best practice for large organizations
Objective data for making critical decisions
Independent expertise to guide strategy and plans
Strengths of the Digital Workplace Group
Our benchmarkers and consultants have previously managed intranets and digital workplaces at major organizations. Our expertise is rooted in experience.
Large company experience:
For over a decade we have worked with Fortune 1000/FT 500 and similar organizations. Our expertise and insights focus on the challenges and needs of that group.
Measurement and research focus:
Our consulting and evaluations are underpinned by measurement and our rich research programme. Our mantra is “data and metrics in a world of opinion”.
All our work is vendor neutral and our evaluation framework is technology agnostic.
DWG Members and Clients
DWG’s 2 lines of service
Confidential learning, ongoing improvement
The DWG Member Forum is a confidential, members-only benchmarking group. Since 2002, we have carried out more than 500 evaluations in major organizations, giving us a rich background of knowledge and unrivalled insight into current best practice. Membership combines extensive evaluations with peer learning and expert research.
Three elements of membership:
- Benchmarking evaluations: In-depth analysis of your sites/environment and comparison with other members
- Peer learning: Rich interaction and sharing with teams from other major organizations
- Expert research: New members-only reports every year and an enormous archive of papers and videos
Strategic interventions, bespoke projects
DWG Consulting Services provides vendor-neutral, unbiased and high-quality advice, and practical hands-on support for digital workplace and intranet programmes. This work is rooted in our decade of providing measurement and research-driven membership services and our team’s experience of working within large organizations.
Sample consulting projects:
- What does “good” look like? – External insight of industry best practice to inform strategies and plans
- Define vision, strategy & roadmap – Methodology and expertise to set your forward path
- Facilitated workshops – Engage stakeholders across a global organization or within a function
Areas of focus
- Benchmarking evaluations
- Content management
- Collaboration and social business
- Digital workplace roadmaps
- Enterprise mobile
- External insights and research
- Facilitated workshops and innovation labs
- HRIS and other self-service applications
- Metrics and measurement
- Search and findability
- Strategy and governance
- Stakeholder engagement
- Usability, navigation and design
- User research